We are always so proud that so many of our former pupils want to stay in touch with the school. We regularly get requests from Alumni groups wanting to visit the school to reminisce and to admire the changes as we develop as an organisation.
Many Alumni return to Mary Hare to talk to our current pupils which is always received with great excitement. We realise that our Alumni are ambassadors and role models for the school.
If you would like to keep in touch with us there are many ways to do this
- To register your interest and to update us with your contact details, please complete the ‘Stay in Touch’ form.
- We would also love to hear about what you are doing now. Please email us with your news and stories which we will endeavor to include in future Soundwave publications and/or news articles.
- If you would like to take part in future ‘Set your sights high’ campaigns and be photographed in your place of work, please email us to let us know.
- If you would be interested in coming back to talk to pupils about your career path and work, then please let us know.
- A gift in your will allows you to continue that connection long into the future, protecting the School you love, and providing the opportunity for other deaf students in the future. To find out more click here