Mission & Objectives
That all deaf children should receive the education and support which will enable them to achieve their full potential at home, school and in their subsequent careers.
- Achieve the highest possible standards of educating deaf children, from early learning to tertiary education
- Be a major influence of national policy, practice and guidance in relation to deaf children and their education
- Enable families to achieve their vision and aspirations for their deaf child
- Support deaf children and young people in their emotional and social well-being
- Be recognised as a key provider of the highest quality training for all practitioners working with deaf children and young people
- Provide consultancy, advisory support, assessment and technical services that support the vision